"You think you understood what I said, but you do not realize that what you heard was not what I meant" - gnayenelrahc

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Kbox - Sing Sing Sing

yesterday, dear and i went kbox @ marina sq. It has been years since i stepped into kbox. am i old already? or is kbox a youngster kinda thing. anyway, we went for k-student for $9+++. Kinda ex. They charge $5 for the tidbits. omg, last time only $3. We sang from 2pm to 6pm. Woohhooooo.. sing until "zao xia" liao. LOL. but its great going kbox with my dear. this is the first time we went kbox singing together. ITS GREAT!

few days ago, we went Marina square too.. and we are into modelling. Dear likes to model those tanks stuffs.. so we bought 2 tanks model. Yeah.. i think he enjoys modelling it.. but to me, its too tough. maybe i will try modelling something easier next time.

Starting work @ Prudential tmr le. Playing badminton on Sunday and starting work @ SCS on monday le. Sian, attachment @ SCS pay is damn low can. only $650/mth! Super under-paid. Its time to read up on J2EE. There are several books I hope to finish reading before school starts. Multiple streams of Internet income and NLP for selling. If possible, also Adam Khoo's book. I also hope to start researching on my FYP. Pick up the Ruby programning language...and, yah research on FYP. Sians, next semester is gona be a DAMN FREAKING stress one I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home