"You think you understood what I said, but you do not realize that what you heard was not what I meant" - gnayenelrahc

Friday, May 11, 2007

things i have to do

Things I have to do... putting it online so that i can remind myself easily.

1) Install extra features on my O2 phone, synchronize phonebook (need dear x2's help)
2) Go settlers after Ian's birthday
3) Buy a pair of jeans during GSS
4) Write FYP report, get reference
5) Go Mustaffa buy watch
6) Wait for 5th November to extend Singtel contract & change to Samsung phone
7) Check the trade in price for my Nokia 7260
8) Pack my room, sort out all my files
9) Sell my CDs, MD to cash converter or sell online
10) Read Multiple Streams of Internet Income
11) Read Selling with NLP
12) Sell my Creative mp3
13) Brainstorm on Internet Marketing
14) Brainstorm on Tuition stuffs
15) Follow up on my leads
16) Get CID project from Kimson
17) Ask shank to confirm on Web Hosting
18) Brainstorm webitschool
19) Meet up with Brendon to discuss abt Student Development
20) Shop for a badminton racket (optional)
21) Watch movie (Pirates of Carribean)
22) Watch movie (Fantastic Four 2)
23) Watch the HK drama serial
24) Buy Sony digital camera (1 yr later)
25) Learn driving (1 yr later)
26) ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home