"You think you understood what I said, but you do not realize that what you heard was not what I meant" - gnayenelrahc

Friday, January 04, 2008

the time of the year again...

its the time of the year i am super sian again.... school is reopening! damn it. the holiday is so short and I can hardly enjoy as I was busy doing the FYP. i really hate doing fyp, its like the last thing i will wanna do :(

there are still so many things i wanna do during the holidays and now, school is gona reopen liao~ pissed. i still wanna ....

play pool..
watch more movies...
shop more..
slack more..
sleep more..
play more..
party more..
eat more.. haha......

more... more.... more.... I wanna do everything, anything except to study and do my final year project! sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home